Monday, November 28, 2011

Out With November, In With the Stress

I've been receiving some private complaints about my lack of posting and with each new day as we approach the end of the semester, my life will only be getting exponentially busier (so don't expect anything else soon).  Last week was also busy but instead I caught some bug that had me out for the count for days.

However, this little guy made me feel a little better :).  Like the turkey hat?


On a side note: how is it that I'm currently pursuing an active break from dating and yet I still have boy troubles?  I think I officially have bad chi.  Perhaps it is time to feng shui my personal life??


To the Bat Shit Crazies of the World,
I'm not interested. Thanks!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feelin' better lady!!! And thanks for letting me smell your hair without judgment. You= the bomb digs :)

    ReplyDelete