Monday, January 23, 2012

Crash Course Update (But Not the Sarah Burke Kind)

Hey all,

It's been a crazy few weeks and I've been super bad at writing blogs.  Here's a crash course update of what I've been up to:

- My nephew's first Christmas
- Attempted to study for the Praxis II
- Successful (and not bad!) first date
- Successful first date turned into New Years date
- Attempted to study for the Praxis II
- Working at the pulmonologist office as the registered "scanning bitch"
- Successful dates turned successful weekends
- Returned to Baltimore
- Actually studied for the Praxis II
- Took the Praxis II the next day
- Spent a great long weekend with the boy
- Started my new (and last!) externship
- Started my last semester of graduate classes today

As per usual, stories seem to follow me everywhere so stay tuned for another blog within the next couple of days!

3 comments: