Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweater Chickens Locked and Loaded

What Not To Wear does a fabulous job of reiterating a point in which I firmly believe it: don't be cheap when you buy bras. While it's more money upfront, they are better quality and can do a number for an outfit and your attitude (provided you use appropriate laundering techniques to preserve longevity). At the end of the day ladies -- or all day rather -- you want your girls "locked and loaded" and ready to kill. Case in point: Stacey and Clinton's reactions here are just the best!

2 comments:

  1. Easily the best transformation in the entire series (and reaction from the hosts, lol)!!! And it all started with those sweater chickens. I WILL be going to Victoria's Secret after Christmas for a fitting and to purchase new bras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude -The right bra can TOTALLY make or break an outfit!! I have never owned a Victoria's Secret Bra, but I think once I get a job I'm going to splurge on one.

    ReplyDelete