Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We Are Young

Anybody catch the new episode of Glee this week?  I have to say, it's my personal opinion that Glee this season has been sucking a bit. Where's all the good music?? Well, they finally sang a good song. This is the Glee cover with the original by a band called Fun.  Great song, great cover! Love it!

P.S. What's with the video?  I couldn't quite wrap my head around it: girl silently making suggestive faces and breathing heavily while peeling an apple in bed? Is "peeling an apple" a new euphemism? Lol #confused

3 comments:

  1. I agree - Glee has been pretty lame recently. BUT I love that song so much!!! It's great!! The actual music video is a bit odd. A girl peeling an apple? Wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bug likes it (as do I)! We just listened to both versions and he kicked his legs at the drumbeat parts :) Excellent recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Shelley, I meant to add a comment about that and I think I'm going to go ahead and do so.
    Cris- I'm glad I converted you two :)

    ReplyDelete